Sentences with furrow. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use furrow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for furrow.
- Dawney turned to her; a heavy furrow showed between his brows. (8)
- I looked back on the thought like the ship on its furrow through the waters, and saw every mortal perplexity, and death under. (10)
- Its expression was furtive; his mouth twitched; a furrow had come between his eyes. (8)
- Old Gammon can hardly turn a furrow the wrong way. (10)
- There was a furrow between his eyes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for furrow. Perhaps also see a sentence for flogging and ways to use fur in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use furrow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.