Gaily example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use gaily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gaily.
- An indescribable cheerfulness breathes about the city; and the well-fed heart sits lightly and beats gaily in the bosom. (2)
- Aunt Bel now came tripping up gaily. (10)
- But what if you see a vulture, visible only to yourselves, hovering over the house you are gaily led by the torch to inhabit? (10)
- Furnished with money, Beppo rolled away gaily. (10)
- He managed cleverly to leave the cake unchallenged in a conspicuous part of the drawing-room, and stepped gaily down to dinner. (10)
- How gaily the two young men cheered to him as he hurried on! (10)
- I presented it at once, when she gaily and coquettishly held out her hand for me to kiss. (6)
- Lying there, he wished me gaily good-night. (10)
- Margarita gaily tripped ahead. (10)
- She could make evenings pass gaily, and one was not the fellow to the other. (10)
- She described to him gaily the struggle with their papa. (10)
- The cab rattled gaily along the streets, and old Jolyon was struck by their unwonted animation. (8)
- Thus would he be acting as his own chirurgeon, gaily practising phlebotomy on his person to cure him of his fever. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gaily. Perhaps also see a sentence for gestures and ways to use garment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gaily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.