Sentences with gait. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use gait in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gait.
- A sort of impassioned abstraction expressed itself in his gait and bearing. (9)
- Balthasar, who knew a water-rat or two, gambolled in front, at the gait which marks an oldish dog who takes the same walk every day. (8)
- In height and breadth she most nearly resembled a sugar-hogshead, whose rolling, pitching motion, when trundled along on edge, she emulated in her gait. (6)
- It had destroyed the composure of his gait. (10)
- It seemed now so sure of its end, so strong and easy in its gait, like a grown man full of determination. (2)
- Possibly his impressionable mind was half conscious of something familiar in its shambling, awkward gait. (1)
- She could see his patent-leathered feet, and well-turned, peg-top-trousered legs go by with the gait of a man whose waist is corseted. (8)
- The little ground-doves mimic in miniature the form and markings and the gait and mild behavior of our turtle-doves, but perhaps not their melancholy cooing. (9)
- There was nothing of the superb gait with which a regiment of tall Highlanders moves behind its music, solemn and inevitable, like a natural phenomenon. (2)
- When he walked, he had a kind of spring in his gait, as if now and again a buoyant thought lifted him from the ground. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gait. Perhaps also see a sentence for gordy and ways to use gallery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gait in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.