Use the word gale in a sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gale in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gale.
- At night it blew a gale. (10)
- At the same time, the wind freshened into half a gale, and another heavy discharge of rain came flying up out of the north. (2)
- Breckon, in another gale. (9)
- How can Philosophy minister to raw wounds, when we are in a rageing gale of the vexations, battered to right and left! (10)
- I appealed to Temple, whether he thought it possible to read law-books in a cockboat in a gale of wind. (10)
- It became a gale of fun, and in the height of it Dan slipped and fell with his partner. (9)
- Over and over Lady Charlotte drove her flocks, of much the same pattern, like billows before a piping gale. (10)
- She felt as a leaf that has been flying before the gale. (10)
- The chief interpreter of public opinion caught the way of the wind and headed the gale. (10)
- The hard dry gale increased. (10)
- We got into a regular gale. (9)
- When you ask me a thing I tell you just what I think, and it seems to set you off in a perfect gale. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gale. Perhaps also see a sentence for grimace and ways to use gabble in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gale in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.