A sentence for the word gallantry. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gallantry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gallantry.
- Both parents were brave: the daughter would inherit gallantry. (10)
- Doctor in dejection lest his gallantry should no longer continue to wrestle with his good sense. (10)
- He liked the air of petulant gallantry about her, and mused upon the picture, rare to him, of a glorious dashing woman. (10)
- He stumbled over a little piece of gallantry. (10)
- His gallantry was always on the alert. (4)
- It was not in the power of all his gallantry to detain her longer. (4)
- Lovell into her carriage, an ironic gallantry accepted by the lady with serenity befitting the sacred hour. (10)
- No thanks to his gallantry for that. (4)
- She was not the better pleased with his gallantry from the idea it suggested of something more. (4)
- These letters were but the vehicle for gallantry and trick. (4)
- This rough show of gallantry proved costly to him. (10)
- You did not, I must say, you did not make enough of your gallantry. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gallantry. Perhaps also see a sentence for greed and ways to use gateway in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gallantry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.