Gambler example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gambler in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gambler.
- And now he was a gambler! (8)
- It is a noble stake you play for; and it is ever the bold gambler that wins. (6)
- Once a gambler always a gambler! (8)
- Seeman, of New York, gambler, by whom it was better appreciated than her commanding genius for unsacking and bestowing them upon his local rivals. (1)
- She must be a gambler by nature. (10)
- The gambler does not seek to lead his fellows into perdition; the snared of the Demon have pleasure in the act. (10)
- The gambler that sits down to play cards, or hazard against himself, may perhaps be the only person that can comprehend this tendency of mine. (6)
- The projector of plots is but a miserable gambler and votary of chances. (10)
- Well, that was a fellow, a great gambler. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gambler. Perhaps also see a sentence for ghosts and ways to use garment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gambler in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.