Gap in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gap in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gap.
- An omnibus passed, obscuring her view; then, from the edge of the pavement, through a gap in the traffic, she saw him walking on. (8)
- And so he had come up to see what looking at the gap would do for his sense of gratitude. (8)
- At a gap in the corner of the lane he suddenly saw pale-red tongues of flame against the sunlight. (8)
- Far in the country, people saw a gap in the city ranks, and the sun looked through between the chimneys in an unwonted place. (2)
- Reflect upon the mournful gap! (10)
- The flames and smoke now filled the whole cow-house, and came rushing through the gap that they were making. (8)
- There was a gap in the hedge-growth of the bank between them, and at this he put Hotspur at speed. (8)
- Through the gap of half a mile the Confederates charged without opposition, cutting our army clean in two. (7)
- To right and left of it a floreate company of books in high cases paraded shoulder to shoulder, without a gap; grenadiers on the line. (10)
- Under the rock and up to see the snowy peak pink in a gap of thick mist. (10)
- You know how I loved Robert Hall: his death is a gap in my life. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gap. Perhaps also see a sentence for gave and ways to use gaining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gap in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.