Garb in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use garb in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for garb.
- Ask again, who in that frowzy garb can presume to think of her or stand within fifty miles of her orbit? (10)
- He passed under lamplight, and Robert perceived him to be a gentleman in garb. (10)
- Nataly also had her sense of safety in acquiescing to such a voice coming from such a garb. (10)
- Nevertheless, she put on her robe of conquest, having first rejected with distaste a plainer garb. (10)
- No tree in all the world could have looked more fair than it did just then in its garb of gilded bloom. (8)
- She considered the speaker: his outlandish garb, his unprotesting self-possession. (10)
- She dismissed the feeling, and assumed her own bright face as Dame Farina reappeared, bearing on her arm a convent garb, and other apparel. (10)
- She wore no garb nor a shade of widowhood. (10)
- Six months before his death he appeared in the garb of a navvy, humbly soliciting employment at his own house-door. (10)
- The ladies of Brookfield had almost as utterly cast off their garb of lofty reserve and inscrutable superiority. (10)
- The narrow face, clean-shaven now, with its deep-set eyes and compressed lips, looked more priestly than ever, in spite of this brown garb. (8)
- Young men in strange garb sat at the small tables. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for garb. Perhaps also see a sentence for gippsland and ways to use gardener in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use garb in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.