How to use gardener in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use gardener in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gardener.
- A gardener was shaving the lawn. (10)
- A loitering gardener halted to do something unnecessary to a clump of pampas grass; he, too, wanted an excuse for peeping. (8)
- From ten to eleven she attended to the gardener and her dress. (8)
- Her hands, cased in tan gauntlets, held a basket which warded off the bearded gardener from the severe but ample lines of her useful-looking skirt. (8)
- His chauffeur was gone, and one gardener did the work of three. (8)
- Joe Petty joined the gardener in considerable embarrassment. (8)
- Lady Casterley was busy once more exhorting the tall gardener. (8)
- The gardener jerked his head towards a window on the ground floor. (8)
- The old gardener had finished his job of mowing, and came with a little basket of grain to feed the doves. (8)
- There you might read how the wood-cutter gloried in his axe, and the gardener scorned to be ashamed of his spade. (2)
- This was the place of interment, it appeared, of a family with whom the gardener had been long in service. (2)
- We admire the gardener. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gardener. Perhaps also see a sentence for golden and ways to use gardiners in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gardener in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.