How do you use garment in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use garment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for garment.
- And change every garment you have. (10)
- From him, as a garment drops from a man, dropped all his strange soberness; he became in a single instant one fluttering eagerness. (8)
- Lavender, enveloped to the eyes in a garment of fur and leather. (8)
- Suddenly she turned and, gathering her garment, fled, her limbs gleaming in the moonlight. (8)
- The earth gave forth a fainting warmth, stealing up through the chilly garment in which winter had wrapped her. (8)
- The flattery of beauty came on her like a warm garment. (10)
- The seamstress, muffing her arms with the garment she was dipping in soapy water, did not answer. (8)
- Thus passed three minutes, then she again began rubbing the soapy garment. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for garment. Perhaps also see a sentence for glory and ways to use galloped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use garment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.