Gasped in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use gasped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gasped.
- And he gasped, swept by that rush of remembrance. (8)
- And, like a fish pulled out of water, he gasped at what was disclosed. (8)
- And, realizing that she was there, within, he gasped. (8)
- At this she gasped; she had risen her breath to deny or defy, and hung on the top of it without a voice. (10)
- He gasped and seemed to succumb, but held to it still, though with slackened force. (10)
- On first seeing her he gasped like one who has recovered a lost thing. (10)
- She gasped and shook herself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gasped. Perhaps also see a sentence for gauntlets and ways to use garlands in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gasped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.