Gendarme in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gendarme in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gendarme.
- A polite gendarme threw his shadow on the path. (2)
- But the gendarme was mighty easy over it all. (2)
- Nothing could less resemble the tall port and sturdy bearing of a gendarme, than the diminutive and dwarfish individual before me. (6)
- The gendarme would not or could not make anything out of it. (9)
- The very gendarme was appalled before such destitution. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gendarme. Perhaps also see a sentence for glacier and ways to use gentleness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gendarme in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.