Sentence using the word generously. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use generously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for generously.
- Aminta was of a disposition too generously cordial to let her be the rigorous critic of people with whom she was in touch. (10)
- But were the world impeccable it would behave more generously. (10)
- I have known no man who loved poetry more generously and passionately; and I think he was above all things a poet. (9)
- I shall never meet one to treat me so generously. (10)
- If he loved her slavishly, it was generously. (10)
- Nataly was not so generously encountered in idea. (10)
- The Marches paid the charming prospects a willing duty, and rejoiced in it as generously as if it had been their own. (9)
- The delicate question how she was to treat her uncle, he settled generously. (10)
- The notion of a sea-side resort at this point was courageously conceived, and to a certain extent it was generously realized. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for generously. Perhaps also see a sentence for gleason and ways to use gerald in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use generously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.