Sentence with word gentility. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gentility in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gentility.
- A monstrous thing by all the canons of virtue and gentility! (8)
- For, after all, he had only been eight years exiled from middle-class gentility, and he had been a waiter half that time. (8)
- He had an air at once fierce and sad, and a half-barbaric, homicidal gentility of manner fascinating enough in its way. (9)
- He was therefore of opinion that the world was a place of perfect and perpetual gentility and freedom. (8)
- The atmosphere struck him as it never had before, causing him to feel a doubt of his gentility. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gentility. Perhaps also see a sentence for grave and ways to use germans in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gentility in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.