Use gentry in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use gentry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gentry.
- But that only makes him angry, and he says dreadful things about the gentry. (8)
- But though the principle of no occupation overruled all class distinctions, the Stoics were mainly derived from the landed gentry. (8)
- By all means he was to avoid the approach of the gentry. (10)
- I know those enthusiastic egomaniac gentry. (8)
- It is gentry in reality, for had poor Papa been legitimized, he would have been a nobleman. (10)
- Of course I have not pretended to rank here, merely gentry. (10)
- The congregation, accustomed, heard nothing peculiar; he was the necessary gentry with the necessary finger in the pie. (8)
- We must encourage respect for the gentry, in the country. (10)
- You know that; and between the two we may certainly claim gentry. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gentry. Perhaps also see a sentence for gather and ways to use generally in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gentry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.