Sentences with germany in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use germany in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for germany.
- He was a man distinguished even in Germany for scholarship, rather notorious for his political and social opinions too. (10)
- It cost me a struggle to turn aside to Germany from the Italian highroad. (10)
- It is the same in Germany, in France, in Russia, everywhere. (8)
- Lord Fleetwood ran about in Germany repeating his remarks. (10)
- My convalescence in Germany was a melody compared with this. (10)
- My heart sank when, from Lady Edbury too, I heard the allusion to Germany and its princess. (10)
- She stared at hearing that we knew only the word ja, for it made our presence in Germany unaccountable. (10)
- Then he talked of the littleness of Europe and the greatness of Germany; logical postulates fell in collapse before him. (10)
- Yet we know from history, in England, France, Germany, that the time of nonconformity brought out the manhood of the nation. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for germany. Perhaps also see a sentence for govern and ways to use gentleman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use germany in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.