Sentence with word gesticulating. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gesticulating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gesticulating.
- A little apart stood General Masterson addressing another officer and gesticulating with a cigar. (1)
- Around the office and along to the street of the cottages crowds were chattering, gesticulating; Ines fancied the foreign jabberers inclined to threaten. (10)
- Looking forward she perceived a hand and a head gesticulating from a cab-window. (10)
- Skepsey was a figure of negation, gesticulating and protesting. (10)
- The men, gathered in groups, were talking loudly and gesticulating. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gesticulating. Perhaps also see a sentence for great and ways to use gets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gesticulating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.