Use the word gifted in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gifted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gifted.
- Adela was this day gifted with an extraordinary insight. (10)
- Anxious to learn the name of so gifted an individual, he turned towards his hitherto silent neighbour and demanded who he was. (6)
- But Dudley was not gifted to read behind words and looks. (10)
- But for what they were, I can never think them other than what they appeared: the emanations of a rarely gifted and singularly poetic mind. (9)
- Carthew, a staid excellent lady, poorly gifted with observation. (10)
- Compared with other players, this man was gifted. (10)
- He forgot the lord, and supposed he had found his own likeness, less gifted in speech. (10)
- I have no voice; I am not, gifted. (10)
- I was now gifted with a tenfold power of observation, and let nothing escape me. (10)
- Meanwhile this beer, this wine, both are of a character to have killed more than the tempers of a less gifted people. (10)
- Nature gifted him to cast the spell. (10)
- The Adister family were not gifted to read into the heart of a young man of a fanciful turn. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gifted. Perhaps also see a sentence for grimace and ways to use gift in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gifted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.