Sentences for gilded. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gilded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gilded.
- He rejoiced to tell his previous anticipations that he had not been disappointed; and he bade hero-worshippers expect no gilded figure. (10)
- He saw the moonlight gilding the coffin, but no longer the coffin that it gilded. (1)
- No tree in all the world could have looked more fair than it did just then in its garb of gilded bloom. (8)
- The gallant cornet adored delicacy and a gilded refinement. (10)
- The hour follows, deep and sonorous, from the interior of the tower; and the gilded gentlemen rest from their labours with contentment. (2)
- The sun, shining too, gilded the stem of the birch-tree. (8)
- There pleasant smiles seasoned plenty, and the bill was gilded in a manner unknown to our days. (10)
- There were white clouds, like the feathers of ducks gilded by the sunlight. (8)
- Think of the horror of a loveless marriage, however gilded! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gilded. Perhaps also see a sentence for galley and ways to use gilding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gilded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.