A sentence for the word gipsies. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use gipsies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gipsies.
- Fiery men have not much notion of chivalry: gipsies the least of all. (10)
- Gipsies were on the road, and that road led to my father. (10)
- I informed her of my opinion that gipsies could not tell fortunes. (10)
- Suppose I joined the gipsies? (10)
- Suppose I learnt their language and went about with them and became king of the gipsies? (10)
- The gipsies did not wait for the operations of justice; they took themselves off in a hurry. (4)
- The fellow discoursed on the nature of gipsies. (10)
- The grin that goes for a laugh among gipsies followed my question of how Kiomi had managed to smuggle me. (10)
- The tramp winced with vexation, and the gipsies chaffed him. (10)
- The truth was, I was enraged at the sweeping out of my prospects of rising to distinction among the gipsies. (10)
- Why we kept gipsies none could tell. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gipsies. Perhaps also see a sentence for grievances and ways to use give in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gipsies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.