A sentence for the word glare. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use glare in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glare.
- By its harder glare the wooden room looked harder too, and disenchanting. (8)
- He wondered at the glare his wife gave him. (9)
- Here, its power was only a glare: a stifling, sickly glare, serving but to bring forward stains and dirt that might otherwise have slept. (4)
- In all the wide glare not a living thing was visible. (1)
- June had come in with skies of a blue that not even London glare and dust could pale. (8)
- That lurid glare of his will wear off in the course of time. (9)
- The days are so short that a man does much of his business, and certainly all his pleasure, by the haggard glare of gas lamps. (2)
- The next moment that white glare is gone, the clouds are no longer purple, fiery light no longer quivers and leaps along the hedgerows. (8)
- They had reached the pass at last, and the unchecked sunlight was streaming down with a blinding glare. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glare. Perhaps also see a sentence for greedy and ways to use glories in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glare in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.