Sentences for glimpses. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use glimpses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glimpses.
- An unarmed spectator upon the meadow-borders, Beppo, had but obscure glimpses of scenes shifting like a sky in advance of hurricane winds. (10)
- Anne mentioned the glimpses she had had of him at Lyme, but without being much attended to. (4)
- But occasionally we get glimpses of it. (9)
- But the old fellows that used to say that had some glimpses of the truth. (9)
- Glimpses of the corrupting cause for it partly penetrated his density: a conqueror of ladies, in mid-career, doubts them all. (10)
- Glimpses of the pictures his deeds painted of him since his first meeting with this woman had to be shunned. (10)
- My mind became like a driving sky, with glimpses of my father and Heriot bursting through. (10)
- Only by degrees, by glimpses, was she drawn to remember the trotting, cantering, galloping, leaping of an active heart during night. (10)
- Partial glimpses of him, one may fear, will be discomposing to simple natures. (10)
- The peep at our treasures to regain composure had, we fear, given the foreigner glimpses, and whetted the appetite of our masses. (10)
- They were fleeting as one of the glimmering or golden visions one had of the soul in nature, glimpses of its remote and brooding spirit. (8)
- Within the walls there are glimpses of it, that belong rather to the haunting spirit than to the life. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glimpses. Perhaps also see a sentence for gait and ways to use glimmered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glimpses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.