Sentences with glories in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use glories in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glories.
- For as to secrecy, Henry is quite the hero of an old romance, and glories in his chains. (4)
- I have understood little of my country until these last days, though I have both talked and sung of her glories. (10)
- In the cold grey light of the morning the glories of the night before showed poorer. (9)
- Sensual faith in the upper glories is something. (10)
- The Marches came out owning that the youth which might once have found the romantic glories of the place enough was gone from them. (9)
- The flaming West, the crimson heights, shower their glories through voluminous leafage. (10)
- The horn of the London coach had sounded distant metropolitan glories in the ears of the exile in rustic parts. (10)
- They held the colors erect, shook out their glories, waved them forward and back to keep them spread, for there was no wind. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glories. Perhaps also see a sentence for gosstre and ways to use gliding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glories in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.