Gloved sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gloved in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gloved.
- A tall woman was standing at the window, shading her eyes with the back of a gloved hand. (8)
- Abner, hatted and gloved and smiling, came forth. (10)
- But Irene had not moved; in her gloved hands she ceaselessly turned and twisted the little bunch of violets. (8)
- Gyp put her gloved hand into it. (8)
- He laid his heavy paw on her gloved fingers. (9)
- Her hands were gloved, a small matter to tell of. (10)
- His gloved hands were clasped in front over the handle of his umbrella. (8)
- Instead, he saw her face, heard her voice, and felt again the touch of her warm, gloved hand. (8)
- She trailed a gloved hand along the wall, as if its solidity could help her. (8)
- Suddenly she lifted her gloved hand, her lips smiled faintly, her dark eyes seemed to speak. (8)
- When she looked round with the finished note Fleur was still touching the poppies with her gloved finger. (8)
- You think with your gloved hands you can cure the trouble of the century. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gloved. Perhaps also see a sentence for grudged and ways to use glimpses in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gloved in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.