A sentence for the word gong. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gong in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gong.
- But the gong had sounded, and she went down. (8)
- But the gong sounded; he got up, and went downstairs. (8)
- He said I was his chenerous gong friendt, and he begged my barton if he had said anything to wound me. (9)
- The gong sounded, and, putting her white arm within his, Irene took him into the dining-room. (8)
- When the gong was struck, she turned from the window with a sigh, and went in to dinner. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gong. Perhaps also see a sentence for greedy and ways to use gosstre in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gong in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.