Good-looking sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use good-looking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for good-looking.
- Bingley was good-looking and gentlemanlike; he had a pleasant countenance, and easy, unaffected manners. (4)
- Colonel De Craye advanced to her; certainly good-looking, certainly cheerful, by no means a bad talker, nothing of a Croesus, and variegated with faults. (10)
- For if good-looking, a sister must resemble these handsome features here, quiescent to inspection in their marble outlines as a corse. (10)
- He was not so good-looking as either Farie or Lynch, but beside him these others seemed to her now almost ridiculous. (8)
- I am sorry to say they were not very good-looking. (9)
- Imagine now, if a handsome young woman were known to be admired rather more than enough by a good-looking gentleman near about her own age. (10)
- It was sometimes a great comfort to her that she remained so good-looking. (8)
- She gave, indeed, just excuse for people to consider her too good-looking for the position in which she was placed. (8)
- She had been very good-looking. (10)
- To be reasonably young and decently good-looking, to be an artist, and an artist not unknown, were advantages which had the splendor of superfluity. (9)
- Why, naturally, treated as she was by Rowsley, she dropped soft eyes on a good-looking secretary. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for good-looking. Perhaps also see a sentence for gambling and ways to use good-nature in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use good-looking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.