Goodwin sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use goodwin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for goodwin.
- At my next interview with Colonel Goodwin he spoke promptly on the subject of my wanderings. (10)
- Colonel Goodwin had spoken to him very manfully and wisely as to my relations with my father. (10)
- Colonel Goodwin was asleep in a corner of the box. (10)
- General Goodwin touched Temple on the shoulder kindly, in marked contrast to his treatment of me, and wished us good-night. (10)
- General Goodwin was hurrying the prince up the steps, the squire at the same time retreating hastily. (10)
- General Goodwin, followed by my father, came down and led me aside after I had warned Temple not to let my father elude him. (10)
- Miss Goodwin assumed the guardianship of the foreign ladies. (10)
- Miss Goodwin lifted her eyelids at our reappearance. (10)
- Miss Goodwin was my post-bag. (10)
- Miss Goodwin, after presenting them, insisted upon ceremoniously accompanying me to the house. (10)
- Prince Ernest and General Goodwin were behind him, stepping off the lower pier-platform. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for goodwin. Perhaps also see a sentence for guide and ways to use goggling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use goodwin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.