Gothic sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gothic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gothic.
- At Nuremberg I wanted all the Gothic I could get, and in Wurzburg I want all the baroque I can get. (9)
- Behind each dwelling is a billowy mass of orchard, and before it the Gothic archway of the elms stretches above the quiet street. (9)
- It is a monument of Gothic insecurity, all turreted, and gargoyled, and slashed, and bedizened with half a score of architectural fancies. (2)
- Not that there is anything remarkable in its architecture, for it is an Italian Gothic structure of the simplest style. (10)
- The prevailing tone of the city and the sky is gray; but under the cloudy heaven there is no responsive Gothic solemnity in the architecture. (9)
- The whole building enclosed a large court; and two sides of the quadrangle, rich in Gothic ornaments, stood forward for admiration. (4)
- Through a long Gothic window, uncurtained, the mild moonlight was coming. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gothic. Perhaps also see a sentence for guaranteed and ways to use good-nature in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gothic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.