Sentences with govern. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use govern in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for govern.
- A chilling thought as to whether predestination did not govern the world, allayed all tumult in his mind. (10)
- Am I to sit and govern my feet under a chair, and gaze like an imbecile nun? (10)
- Her voice was weak and thin, and she could not govern it from being at times a gasp and at times a drawl. (9)
- How rigidly should the man of forethought govern himself, question himself! (10)
- In Rome there is one who can lead and govern. (10)
- It is an attachment to govern his whole life. (4)
- Queens govern the polite. (10)
- She compared them to republicans that regretted the sovereign they had deposed for a pretender to start up and govern them. (10)
- The kind of government given by men who go about begging for the right to govern can be more easily imagined than endured. (7)
- The wildness of that one night in the old Abbey seemed to have power to govern all her life to come. (8)
- There was really no such haste; but none could govern themselves against the general frenzy. (9)
- Yes, he can mould and govern the creatures about him. (10)
- Yet she was not one of the fools; she could govern a household, and she liked work, she had the capacity for devotedness. (10)
- You can govern unseen. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for govern. Perhaps also see a sentence for goren and ways to use good-humoured in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use govern in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.