Examples of gradual sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gradual in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gradual.
- A solemn glee possessed my mind at this gradual and lovely coming in of day. (2)
- About half-an-hour after, on the road, a gradual dumb chuckle overcame his lower features. (10)
- Altogether the gradual act of nibbling had conduced to his eating remarkably well-royally. (10)
- And, since then, all so gradual, and nothing, really, or almost nothing. (8)
- Gradual experiences of his business among his fellows were teaching an exercised mind to learn in regions where minds unexercised were doctorial giants beside it. (10)
- She now raised her head with a slow, gradual motion, like that of a wax-work, showing a white young face, tearless,-dreadfully drawn at the lips. (10)
- Then there was a gradual rising from table. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gradual. Perhaps also see a sentence for grass and ways to use group in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gradual in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.