Use the word granting in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use granting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for granting.
- Granting the necessity, of course. (10)
- It is just the instant, granting the catastrophe, to have a woman back to her duty. (10)
- Schlesien, for example; aliens having no hostile disposition toward the people they were compelled to criticize; honourably granting, that this people has a great history. (10)
- She had known that he would come, that he would not let her die without granting her one more glance. (5)
- True, he spoke of the granting them as a sure method to rally all Ireland to an ardent love of the British flag. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for granting. Perhaps also see a sentence for grimace and ways to use growth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use granting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.