How do you use grasses in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use grasses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grasses.
- Day was gone, and only the moonbeams lighted the tall grasses. (8)
- She crossed a new-mown hayfield, and finding a bank, threw herself down on her back among its uncut grasses. (8)
- She preferred the calmer, the truer pleasure of seeing him modestly take lessons in the nomenclature of weeds, herbs, grasses, by hedge and ditch. (10)
- She then rose, cast away her grasses, and moved slowly away from him. (1)
- Some orchards were still in blossom, and the great wild bees, hunting over flowers and grasses warm to their touch, kept the air deeply murmurous. (8)
- The larks sprang up in front of his feet, the air was full of butterflies, a sweet fragrance rose from the wild grasses. (8)
- The trees were bending, the water hissing, the grasses all this way and that, like hands of a delirious people in surges of wreck. (10)
- There had been rain the night before-a spring rain, and the earth smelt of sap and wild grasses. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grasses. Perhaps also see a sentence for gnarled and ways to use gross in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grasses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.