Gratefully in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use gratefully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gratefully.
- Collins, gratefully accepted and immediately ordered. (4)
- Ever since I have known it, I have been most anxious to acknowledge to you how gratefully I feel it. (4)
- Gratefully, yet with a passionate desire for fresh applause, the resolve to show him the very best which she could accomplish was strengthened. (5)
- I shall remember your kindness gratefully. (10)
- In spite of his efforts the feeling of faintness passed, and, taking his hand, she stroked it gratefully. (8)
- Lander gratefully cooled her hot wet face. (9)
- Let it be gratefully for their aid. (10)
- Pasmer was gratefully aware. (9)
- Perhaps, if Robert worked among them, she would gratefully give him her hand. (10)
- She could telegraph Mavering to come; and she rose, humbly and gratefully, as if from an answered prayer, to go and do so. (9)
- She touched his shoulder gratefully, for his unusual silence went to her heart. (8)
- Then, gratefully, almost with emotion, she realized that his lips were quivering, his whole face quivering. (8)
- They were people whom chance had brought for the time under a singular obligation to the Lapham ladies, and they were gratefully recognisant of it. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gratefully. Perhaps also see a sentence for giggling and ways to use gratuitous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gratefully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.