Gravel sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gravel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gravel.
- Bingley, and a charming prospect over the gravel walk. (4)
- He had not noticed the opening of a door and the noise of a foot along the gravel walk. (10)
- I coughed and scraped the gravel; quite in vain; he tapped for more and more. (10)
- She brushed herself, and went tiptoeing across the gravel and the little front lawn, to the gate. (8)
- The sound of footsteps on the gravel made her turn. (8)
- The sudden arrest of his motion, the abrasion of one of his hands on the gravel, restored him, and he wept with delight. (1)
- They are on the gravel; they bow; they separate. (10)
- They paid little or no attention to him, however, but went on sadly and silently with their work, which was that of sifting gravel. (8)
- To effect his object, he dismounted and led his horse through the gates, turning from gravel to sward, to keep in the dusk. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gravel. Perhaps also see a sentence for grudged and ways to use grasses in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gravel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.