How to use graves in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use graves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for graves.
- As it is, here are the graves; the dead everywhere have their sanctity, even the heathen. (10)
- Casting an angry glance at the Winlow graves, he left the seat. (8)
- Fleetwood read the name of the family of Meek on several boards at the head of the graves. (10)
- He bowed to Miss Graves, and drank, and rushed forth; hearing shouts behind him. (10)
- He leaned on the churchyard wall, having the graves to the front of eyes bent inward. (10)
- Miss Graves might be asked save that one would not voluntarily trouble a lady on such subjects. (10)
- Miss Graves within him asked the rapid little man, whether indeed his ideas were his own after draughts of champagne. (10)
- Miss Priscilla Graves now fastened her meditations upon Skepsey; and it was important to him. (10)
- Pempton spoke to Miss Graves of the task for a woman to conduct a command so extensive. (10)
- Such a specimen of the Puritan middle English as Priscilla Graves, was eastwind on her skin, nausea to her gorge. (10)
- The Cormyns, the Yatts, and Priscilla Graves, and Pempton, foolish fellow, and that bothering Barmby, and Peridon and Catkin, were the lineing of his nest. (10)
- There, people hush their voices over Burke and Hare; over drugs and violated graves, and the resurrection-men smothering their victims with their knees. (2)
- This oasis in the desert of conventional graves appealed to the aesthetic sense of Soames, and he sat down there in the sunshine. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for graves. Perhaps also see a sentence for golden and ways to use grew in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use graves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.