Greetings in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use greetings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for greetings.
- Gower left the two young noblemen to their greetings. (10)
- He nodded them off, after the brightest of greetings. (10)
- He took no notice of the greetings. (10)
- He went at once to see them there, and was met, almost before the greetings were past, with a prayer for his opinion. (9)
- I had grown tolerably well acquainted with the young ladies and could exchange looks and even greetings with their guardian without actual repugnance. (1)
- It caused me no pang, strangely though it read in my sight when written, to send warm greetings and respects to the prince her husband. (10)
- Swithin acknowledged the greetings with a stiff motion of his head; then seeing other people dropping into seats, he, too, sat down. (8)
- There are no greetings. (8)
- They nodded and went through certain curt greetings, and then Algernon stepped to a cupboard and tossed out the leather gloves. (10)
- They shook his hand: they gave him greetings he had never before understood the worth of or the meaning. (10)
- When Anthony came into the room, he took no greetings and gave none. (10)
- Why, then I maintain that the magnanimity of Beer would have blazed effulgent on the spot: there would have been louder laughter and fraternal greetings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for greetings. Perhaps also see a sentence for gilt and ways to use grateful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use greetings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.