A sentence for the word grievance. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use grievance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grievance.
- Appeal and fear were in it, and a sense of personal grievance. (8)
- But it appeared to work only in the alacrity of the strikers to submit their grievance. (9)
- Had it taken place only once a year, it would have been a grievance. (4)
- He munched his grievance with his bit of meat. (10)
- I hate a man with a grievance. (8)
- Susan too was a grievance. (4)
- The Thier stamped his right leg, and then his left, and remembered the old woman as a grievance five minutes longer. (10)
- The other man looked up at him in sudden astonishment, wondering how so trivial a grievance could seem to justify so strong language. (1)
- They had no real grievance, either! (8)
- This grievance was rooted in the idea that she was ruinously extravagant. (10)
- To Soames this was another grievance. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grievance. Perhaps also see a sentence for grievances and ways to use grancey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grievance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.