A sentence for the word grimly. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use grimly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grimly.
- Farmer Blaize threw up his chin, and grinned grimly. (10)
- Grimly lord of himself, he stood emotionless before the world. (10)
- He took a stick, and ran his eye musingly along the length, trifling with it grimly. (10)
- Hearing him, the voice in the wain chuckled grimly. (10)
- His wife laughed grimly. (9)
- She had a strong sense of humour; her mind reverted to the desk in a way to make her lips shut grimly. (10)
- The dim little passage led past two grimly closed doors painted rusty red to two half-open doors with dull glass in their panels. (8)
- The mother smiled as grimly as she had laughed. (9)
- The squire grimly gave him a couple of months to make it good. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grimly. Perhaps also see a sentence for grievances and ways to use grancey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grimly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.