Sentences with groaning in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use groaning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for groaning.
- Ay, but to combat these dolts, facts had to be encountered, deeds done, in groaning earnest. (10)
- He failed, and sank back groaning with the pain of the exertion and disappointment. (10)
- It rose, and fell, and rose, with a weird, creepy rhythm, like a groaning of the hopeless and hungry. (8)
- The groaning oak slipped open, pushing them forward, and an apparition glided past, soft as the pallid silver of the moon. (10)
- The squire came in to them, groaning over his boots, cross with his fragile wife, and in every mood for satire, except to receive it. (10)
- Through the pandemonium of cheers and groaning, Courtier with all his strength forced himself towards the balcony. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for groaning. Perhaps also see a sentence for gosstre and ways to use grancey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use groaning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.