Use the word groom in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use groom in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for groom.
- A footman and a groom came next, leaving trails of pomatum in the air. (8)
- Ahead of him in the distance ran the second groom; behind him a labourer and a footman. (8)
- Alighting here on an evening of clear sky, Beauchamp found an English groom ready to dismount for him and bring on his portmanteau. (10)
- At last, the fat gentleman came up on a jaunting-car, followed by a groom leading the cob. (6)
- Have you seen the kick and tug at the straps of the mettled pony in stables that betrays the mishandling of him by his groom? (10)
- His groom, running at full speed, clung to the cart and leaped on to the step behind. (8)
- Leffers threw off more and more their disguise of a long-married pair, and became frankly bride and groom. (9)
- Lovell, and the sweet good lady sent down her groom to fetch me to you to make things clear here. (10)
- On reaching home, he ordered out the barouche, with special instructions that the groom was to go too. (8)
- She called in the groom, whose derision of a great-coat for any gentleman upon Bertha, meaning work for the mare, appeased her remorsefulness. (10)
- She made a signal to her groom, and sent the man flying in pursuit of him, while she turned and cantered. (10)
- Shorne to the squire, she had marked Lady Racial looking singularly at Evan, who was mounting the horse of Bob the groom. (10)
- The groom had just finished putting him to rights; the horse stood ready to be led from the field of his defeat. (8)
- The second groom awoke suddenly from his dream. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for groom. Perhaps also see a sentence for grievous and ways to use grunted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use groom in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.