Sentences using the word groping. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use groping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for groping.
- After groping, aimless, with his right hand for a time he made an ineffectual attempt to release his left. (1)
- As I look back at the endeavor of those days much of it seems mere purblind groping, wilful and wandering. (9)
- But my author, here, has suggested a brilliant fact which I was unwittingly groping for. (9)
- He had come there unconsciously, groping for anchorage and guidance in this sudden change of relationship between him and his daughters. (8)
- In groping about with his torn and bleeding hand he seized at last a strip of board, and, pulling, felt it give way. (1)
- She stood where her husband had left her, groping for him with one hand, that closed tremblingly hard on Merthyr when he touched it. (10)
- So old a world and groping still! (9)
- They heard the sounds of groping hands, of a creaking door, of uncertain feet on the stairs. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for groping. Perhaps also see a sentence for glided and ways to use groans in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use groping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.