A sentence using the word groseman. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use groseman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for groseman.
- Groseman Buttermore could be expected to impose upon her conduct. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore half across a heap of shawl-swathe on the sofa. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore was moving on slippered step to the back of the sofa. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore, as a man who might be useful to his friend. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore, had been won to the cause of humanity. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore: strangely, and opportunely, revealed: for her exceeding benefit, it may be hoped. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for groseman. Perhaps also see a sentence for ground-floor and ways to use grouped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use groseman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.