Sentences with grossly in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use grossly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grossly.
- Grossly against fair play. (8)
- Hardly can a word be uttered without grossly wounding. (10)
- He is grossly earthy in his view of us. (10)
- He was never grossly drunk, and rarely very sober. (8)
- His exhibition of his enemy Lord Dannisburgh, is of the class of noble portraits we see swinging over inn-portals, grossly unlike in likeness. (10)
- I had cause to believe that you had not only violated my confidence, but grossly deceived me. (10)
- It is scarcely possible that two men should be so grossly deceived by her at once. (4)
- It was felt, and is felt by many to this day, that the advancement of that theory grossly and dangerously violated every canon of decency. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grossly. Perhaps also see a sentence for gothic and ways to use greedy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grossly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.