Sentences using the word groves. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use groves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for groves.
- A beloved home made over to others; all the precious rooms and furniture, groves, and prospects, beginning to own other eyes and other limbs! (4)
- Groves of young pomegranate and myrtletrees, with vigorous shoots, stood forth in strong relief against the silvery gray-green foliage of the gnarled olive-trees. (5)
- I know that the river is still here with its canoes and rowboats, its meadowy reaches apt for dual solitude, and its groves for picnics. (9)
- Like a nymph pursued by a faun who held dominion over the groves, she, fugitive, kept looking back. (8)
- The lover roamed through his golden groves. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for groves. Perhaps also see a sentence for glided and ways to use groans in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use groves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.