Sentences using the word grows. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use grows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grows.
- An event strikes root and grows into a legend, when it has happened amongst congenial surroundings. (2)
- Gower Woodseer says the creature grows and studies to perfect herself. (10)
- He sips, and in his eyes the world grows rosy, and he exchanges mute or monosyllable salutes here and there. (10)
- She will be disagreeable in infancy, and correct herself as she grows older. (4)
- Tall as a Grenadier he is, and when out of service grows his moustache. (10)
- Well, odd grows odder, like the man who turned three shillings into five. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grows. Perhaps also see a sentence for glittered and ways to use greyish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.