How do you use grumble in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use grumble in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grumble.
- And young Lord Cressett, her husband, began to grumble concerning her intimacy with a man old enough to be her grandfather. (10)
- Cupid now began to grumble, and with cause. (10)
- He could not help thinking that to grumble in the presence of that rich, despotic personality would require a superhuman courage. (8)
- Her grandpapa Forey pretended to grumble at bridal presents being expected from grandpapas. (10)
- These were sound first steps toward the conquest of an epicure, and as yet Cupid did not grumble. (10)
- Who that has heard it calling to him above the grumble of great guns can forget the wild intoxication of its music? (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grumble. Perhaps also see a sentence for glory and ways to use greek in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grumble in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.