How to use grumbling in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use grumbling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grumbling.
- A dumb and grumbling anger swelled his bosom. (8)
- Still there were grumbling tenants. (10)
- The cattle, dappled, pied, or bay, or white, continued grazing with an air of grumbling at their birthright. (8)
- There had always been something primitive and cosy in his attitude towards life; he loved the family hearth, he loved gossip, and he loved grumbling. (8)
- Thompson went to church regularly; paid his rates and dues without overmuch, or at least more than common, grumbling. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grumbling. Perhaps also see a sentence for gome and ways to use gravity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grumbling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.