A sentence using the word guarantee. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use guarantee in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for guarantee.
- Credit for suppers is the guarantee of unlimited entertainments. (10)
- I guarantee a trusty army and navy under a contract, at two-thirds of the present cost. (10)
- I guarantee her, on my honour. (10)
- I guarantee it to you. (10)
- I guarantee it; I know her to the roots. (10)
- I guarantee the honesty of all who serve me. (10)
- Is not a great territorial aristocracy the strongest guarantee of national stability? (10)
- My love, I guarantee it. (10)
- The sense of unworthiness is a guarantee of worthiness ensuing. (10)
- With his weight, his perfectly parted hair, and bull-like gaze, he was a guarantee that the old order would take some shifting yet. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for guarantee. Perhaps also see a sentence for ground-floor and ways to use guiltless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use guarantee in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.