Guards example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use guards in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for guards.
- A cornetcy in the Dragoon Guards in a year or two. (10)
- And their Foot Guards: Have ye met the fellows marching? (10)
- And their Horse Guards, weedy to a man! (10)
- Colonel Martin of the Horse guards has paid his Addresses to me, and we are to be married in a few days. (4)
- Courtly friends, guards, and a choric bridal company, form a circle. (10)
- Fortunately, we have plenty of guards to keep the people from pushing against it. (10)
- I shall be in a controversy with the Horse Guards about our cavalry saddles. (10)
- Lawrence informed the company that she had seen a Horse Guards orderly at the trot up the street. (10)
- My guards related almost incredible tales of his cruelties and infamies. (7)
- Surely the arrows of the guards swayed with the laughter that shook them. (10)
- When I awoke the guards were crowded with passengers in a high state of excitement, pointing and craning shoreward. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for guards. Perhaps also see a sentence for gerald and ways to use guarded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use guards in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.