Sentences with guessing. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use guessing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for guessing.
- Guessing what it was, I saluted her on the cheek. (10)
- He was incapable of guessing that it might apply forcibly to Vittoria, who had undertaken a grave, perilous, and imminent work. (10)
- Her pride prevented the world from guessing that there was anything amiss. (8)
- I daresay I am only guessing; I hope so. (10)
- Past guessing how it had come about, for the gentleman was an utter stranger. (10)
- She was guessing at his reasons for showing her the letter, and they appeared possibly serious. (10)
- The result was beyond my guessing. (10)
- The waiter went for their supper, and they joined in guessing the different nationalities in the room. (9)
- This set her guessing with a charming naivete. (10)
- This was a device, I suppose, to sport with my curiosity, and exercise my talent of guessing. (4)
- Whether she had an ideal of a youth in her feminine head, was beyond his guessing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for guessing. Perhaps also see a sentence for goren and ways to use gunboats in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use guessing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.